Jul 7, 2011

Trip - 2B:oda and taka

o:Where would you choose to go in August?
t:I would choose to go Omagari.
o:How is the weather there in August?
t:The high is 26 degrees.
o:That's not bad.How much does it cost to go there?
t:It costs 20000 yen.
o:That's not bad.What food do you want to try?
t:I want to try Inaniwa udon.
o:Sounds nice.I like Inaniwa udon too.
What attractions do you intererted in?
t:I'm interested in Omagari Fireworks.
o:It's very exciting.Have a good time there!
t:Thanks :-)
t:Where would you choose to go?
o:I would choose to go Naha.
t:How is the weather there in August?
o:The high is 34 degrees.
t:That's too hot.How much does it cost to go there?
o:It costs 40000 yen.
t:That's too expensive.What food do you want to try?
o:I want to try Soki soba.
t:Sounds nice.I like Soki soba too.
Are there any good attractions?
o:Yes,there is Kokusaidori.
t:Sounds interesting.I want to go there too.
Have a good time there!
o:Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment