Jul 6, 2011

Trip-2B Techno&POKA

Techno: Where would you choose to go if you have time in August?
POKA: I want to go to Okinawa.
Techno: How is the weather there in August?
POKA: The high is 34 degress,the low is 25 degress.
Techno: That's too hot.How much does it cost to go there?
POKA: About 40000yen.
Techno: That's too expensive.What food do you want to try?
POKA: I want to try a Soki soba,Awamori,Mimigar
Techno: Sounds nice.I want to eat Soki soba too.Are there any good
attractions?
POKA: I want to go to Tyuraumi aquarium.
Techno: Sounds interesting,I want to go there somtime too.Will you go
this time together?
POKA:It`s good idea!Let`s go to Tyuraumi aquarium.I enjoy it ahead of
that.
Techno: Have a good time there!
POKA: Thanks.

POKA: Where would you choose to go if you have time in August?
Techno: I want to go to Hokkaido.
POKA: How is the weather there in August?
Techno: The high is 26 degress,the low is 19 degress.
POKA: That's not bad.How much does it cost to go there?
Techno: About 40000yen.
POKA: That's too expensive.What food do you want to try?
Tehno: I want to try a miso ramen.
POKA: Sounds nice.Are there any good attractions?
Techno: Yes,for example,Historic Village.
POKA: Sounds interesting,I want to go there somtime too.Where else do
you want to go?
Techno: I want to go to Kyusyu.I want to eat tonkotu ramen in Kyusyu.
POKA: It`s nice!Have a good time!
Techno: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment