Jul 1, 2011

Trip-2B Rei & yasyo

Rei: Where would you choose to go if you have time in August?
yasyo: I want to go to Okinawa.
Rei: How is the weather there in August?
yasyo: The high is 34 degress,the low is 25 degress.
Rei: That's too hot.How much does it cost to go there?
yasyo: About 40000yen.
Rei: That's too expensive.What food do you want to try?
yasyo: Goya Champuru,Soki soba and miminga.
Rei: Sounds nice.I want to eat Soki soba too.Are there any good attractions?
yasyo: Yes,for example,Shuri Castle,Kokusaidori,Shikinaen Garden and Ocean Expo Park. Shuri Castle is reconstructed former royal palace,and Kokusaidori's main is shopping and it's a entertainment street.The Ocean Expo Park is so large, is rich in nature,also can see the sea.
Rei: Sounds interesting,I want to go there somtime too.Who will go there with you?
yasyo: I will go there with my friend.
Rei: Have a good time there!
yasyo: Thanks.



yasyo: Where would you choose to go if you have time in August?
Rei: I want to go to Hokkaido.
yasyo: How is the weather there in August?
Rei: The high is 26 degress,the low is 19 degress.
yasyo: That's not bad.How much does it cost to go there?
Rei: About 40000yen.But I think If I want to go to many places,it need more money.
yasyo: That's too expensive.What food do you want to try?
Rei: hairy crab,I like seefood so much.mutton barbeque and sweets,I've always liked.
yasyo: Sounds nice.Are there any good attractions?
Rei: Yes,for example,Historic Village,Moerenuma park and Mount Moiwa. I really want to go to the Mount Moiwa look at night,I think I can see a beautiful night scene. 
yasyo: Sounds interesting,I want to go there somtime too.Where else do you want to go?
Rei: I want to go Kyoto and Okinawa in Japan,because Kyoto is a old city and it has many Japanese culture,and many old building,temple.
yasyo: I think Kyoto, Hokkaido, Okinawa are good places.Have a good time!
Rei: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment