Apr 20, 2011

Thanks. I love them! - myam

Today at a bookstore I happened to notice two comics some students recommended - あひるの空 and Gantz. I liked the pictures so decided to try them. And I loved both oh them!

あひるの空 is about a highschool basketball player, who is quite short but really skillful. He thinks positively and never gives up. And he knows what he wants. That's what I like most about him. I liked the work so much that my husband will give me some more volumes for my birthday:))

Gantz is about...what? Readers don't know much about what's going on at first. What I know now is that there's somebody who can control the lives of "dead" people and have them play a kind of survival game. If they can survive in the game world they can stay "alive" in the real world (but I'm not sure now if they are actually dead or alive in the real world). The characters are just beginning to understand the rules, just like me. And that's what attracts me most. I'm so curious about what's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment