Apr 21, 2011

Conversation #1 Getting to know each other

会話1:知り合いになる

Practice the following conversation. 
A: Hi, I'm _________________.
B: Hi, I'm _________________.
A: Nice to meet you.
B: Nice to meet you too.
A: Where are you from?
B: I'm from __________________. Where are YOU from?
A: I'm from __________________. What do you like to do in your free time?
B: I like watching movies.
A: Me too! What kind of movies do you like?
B: Horror movies. How about you?
A: I like science fiction. And I like playing video games too.
B: Do you? What's your favorite game?
A: Now I'm addicted to Earth Defense Force 2.
B: Sounds like fun! Do you play sports?
A: I used to play baseball every day. Now I only play catch sometimes. Do YOU play sports?
B: Not much, but I like fishing.
A: Is fishing a sport?
B: Yes it IS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment