Jun 17, 2008

TESOL W4 Asking Questions

課題:以下の文章から一つ選び、内容についての質問を考えましょう。

じゃれマガ 2008年10月17日号
Have you seen the newest TV screens?
They are almost thin enough to hang on the wall.
They range from 3 millimeters to 2 centimeters in thickness.
I remember seeing thin TV monitors in science fiction (SF) movies 30 years ago.
I thought that I would never be able to own one.
Now they are here, and when the prices go down, I will buy one.
That's what I like about science fiction.
Some of it is fiction, but some of it is the future.

じゃれマガ 2008年10月14日号
My students often say that their best memory of high school is the school festival.
In the U.S., the closest thing to this is Homecoming Day, which takes place in the autumn.
Most schools have a football game at this time.
College graduates come back to their old school, watch the game and meet old friends.
In high school, students have a dress-up day when they can wear special costumes, and there is a dance in the school gym.

じゃれマガ 2008年10月10日号
The world's tallest man has just become a father.
Bao Xishun, from Inner Mongolia in China, is in his late 50s and got married last year.
I saw a photo on the Internet showing him and his wife walking hand in hand.
They look more like father and child than husband and wife because he is 237 centimeters tall and she is only 168 centimeters tall.
Now they are the proud parents of a baby boy.
I wonder how tall the baby will grow up to be.

じゃれマガ 2008年10月09日号
There has been a change in the weather.
At the end of September, it was still warm enough to wear short sleeves, but now I am walking around in long sleeves.
Some days I need a jacket.
On other days, I start to sweat if I leave my jacket on.
This is the time of year when I have to be careful not to catch a cold.

じゃれマガ 2008年10月02日号
When people write, draw or paint something on a sidewalk or a wall, we call it graffiti.
A lot of people use spray paint to write their nickname on buildings.
It's against the law to do this, and most of the time the graffiti doesn't look good.
I know one graffiti artist who is different.
Banksy is his name, and he paints very interesting pictures.
Go to google images and type in his name.
You will enjoy what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment