- during (the) Golden Week
- on the weekend, on Sunday
- this Sunday, this weekend
- next Sunday, next weekend
- last Sunday, last weekend
- What do you usually do on Sundays?
- What did you do on Sunday?
- What will you do on Sunday?
- There were a lot of customers.
- There were many customers.
- (×) There were much customers.
- I had a lot of homework.
- I had much homework.
- (×) I had many homework.
- I had a lot of (many) things to do やることがたくさんあった
- have a driver's license 運転免許を持っている
- get a driver's license 運転免許をとる
- invite 人 to ...
- bad - worse - worst
【How do you say ... in English?】
- 授業名：politics, economics, geography, P.E., Korean
- 友達とご飯：eat out with my friends, go for dinner with my friends